|ZDaemon 1.10.13 has been released|
|2020-05-25 • AF-Domains • (General ZDaemon News)|
ZDaemon 1.10.13 is now available (and will be automatically installed for you by the ZLauncher). You will find several nice fixes, additions and improvements; just check the changelog.
The Linux and BSD zserv binaries are available via the Downloads page.
- Spectating in uncapped mode looks smoother now.
- When sv_oldwepsound is active pickup sound will also be played for spectators and during demo playback.
- MBF DeHackEd flag 'TOUCHY' added.
- DeHackEd: implementation of LineEffect.
- Duel and 1-on-1: vote delay when spectators are around is now shortened to 5 seconds.
- Obsolete protection for no free spawnspot in the first 7 seconds in Coop/Survival removed.
- Additional option 'Stretched' for 'Stretch status bar'. (Existing stretched configuration can be changed, set it again it in the display options menu)
- and other various fixes and improvements
And if you don't already have ZDaemon installed, get the 2020-05-25 release: ZDaemon 1.10.13 here!