|ZDaemon 1.10.17 has been released|
|2021-04-12 • AF-Domains • (General ZDaemon News)|
After a relatively short period ZDaemon 1.10.17 is now available; ZDaemon Launcher users will be able to update by going to Help -> Check for Updates.
The Linux and BSD ZServ binaries are available via the Downloads page.
This version contains several nice additions, improvements and fixes; there's also one particular reversion from 1.10.16; For the full run-down you'll want to check out the changelog.
Please note: Similar to the last release, 1.10.17 servers will require all players to update to the latest version **; more information below.
- Extended node support; ZDBSP Compressed and Uncompressed **
- Markers for demo playback added. (See changelog entry 3 under the 1.10.17 release for more information)
- "Demo Settings" area under "Customize Controls" has been added for all demo related key bindings.
- The WIP_NOAUTOFIRE fix from the previous release has been reversed. ** (See changelog entry 5 under the 1.10.17 release for more information)
- Characters of classic fonts increased, so e.g. all Cyrillic letters can be used now.
- Stalagmite thing (5050) has been formally added. ***
Starting from this release, our DeHackEd Extensions page has been updated to include our own specific DeHackEd Supplement text documents.
Some screenshots of Extended Nodes-type maps running on ZDaemon:
|Coop-20210411-222705.png (622 KB)||Coop-20210411-223954.png (776 KB)|
|Coop-20210411-223725.png (396 KB)|