|ZDaemon 1.10.16 has been released|
|2021-03-31 • AF-Domains • (General ZDaemon News)|
ZDaemon 1.10.16 is now available (and will be automatically installed for you by the ZLauncher). You will find several nice fixes, additions and improvements; just check the changelog.
The Linux and BSD zserv binaries are now available via the Downloads page.
Please Note: Starting from this version shortly after connecting, players running an earlier client will be disconnected from 1.10.16 servers with a notice stating that you're using an outdated version.
This is to account for underlying functional improvements that have been made. The improvements are mostly on the server-side; newer clients will still be able to connect to older servers.
Equivalent notice on the server is as follows:
X was removed (Outdated client)
- Implementation of menu 'Weapon Slots' as sub menu of 'Customize Controls' 'Weapons'.
- New CVar 'demo_goto' to skip demos to a certain time.
Usage: demo_goto <minutes> [seconds] [tics]
- Chat block functions can be used in demo playback now. Useful for recording videos from demo playback.
- Team radar can be set to "Player Color" now. Survival/Coop only.
- New ACS functions:
- ZD_GetGameInfo(int info)
- Implementation of DeHackEd extension 'Flags ZD' for the 'Weapon' (PatchWeapon) block. Allows for weapon flags to be Added and Removed.
- Fix for player collision when OS wallrunning is enabled.
- and other various fixes and improvements