ZDaemon ACS Extensions - GetPlayerInfo
Additional constants for the GetPlayerInfo() ACS function, so it
can access more player-related data:
- PLAYERINFO_ITEMS: the player's item count.
- PLAYERINFO_HEALTH: the player's current health.
- PLAYERINFO_ARMOR: the player's current armor.
- PLAYERINFO_SECRETS: the player's secret count.
- PLAYERINFO_KILLS: the player's kill (NOT frag) count.
- PLAYERINFO_DEATHS: the player's death count.
- PLAYERINFO_SUICIDES: the player's suicide count.
- PLAYERINFO_PTS_1: the primary criterion for the current gamemode. It pertains to frags in DM, damage in coop/survival, points in CTF/DDOM/KOTH.
- PLAYERINFO_PTS_2: the secondary criterion for the current gamemode. It pertains to deaths in DM, and kills in coop/survival.
- PLAYERINFO_PTS_3: the tertiary criterion for the current gamemode. It pertains to deaths in coop/survival.
- PLAYERINFO_TIME: the time (in game ticks) since the player last spawned (in the current level); -1 if he hasn't.
- PLAYERINFO_USR_1...PLAYERINFO_USR_10: Ten user-defined counters that may be used by modders for any purpose.